Masked On Buttons
Terms and Conditions
Masked On Buttons is a series of Non Fungible Token (NFT) art collection project running on the Cardano network.
This website is only an interface that serves as a repository of information about the said project and showcases the digital artworks thereof. Users are entirely responsible for the management of their own private Cardano wallets; as well as any transactions involving MOB Tokens.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The project owners reserve all the intellectual property rights of Masked On Buttons.
Unless otherwise stated, the Site, the MOB Art, including the design, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site and the Apps (collectively, the “Content”) and trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned, controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of __________, foreign jurisdiction and international conventions.
Thus, no part of the Site, Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
1. When you buy a Masked On Buttons NFT, you obtain ownership in the sense that it becomes your property – this includes the underlying MOB itself and the Art, completely. After all, an NFT is a digital certificate of ownership representing the purchase of a digital asset; traceable on the Cardano Blockchain. Thus, after mint, we cannot unilaterally seize nor modify the ownership of any MOB.
2. Masked On Buttons grants every MOB owners with a worldwide royalty-free license to use and display your MOB, for both personal, non-commercial use; and commercial use provided that they will no longer be visible once the owner of the said MOB decides to sell his or her MOB used for such purposes.
Said uses include the creation of derivative works based upon the MOB Art (e.g. selling merchandise products, company branding, etc.).
However, ownership of any MOB Tokens does not grant the said owner of any right to use the Official Logo of Masked On Buttons for either personal, non-commercial or commercial use.
4. ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- The prices of NFT assets are extremely volatile. Fluctuations in the crypto and NFT market could materially and adversely affect the value of your MOB tokens. Thus, we cannot guarantee that any purchasers of MOB NFTs will not lose money.
- You are responsible for determining what, if any, taxes apply to your MOB ownership or any related transactions.
- Masked On Buttons will not be responsible for any risks associated with using digital currencies, including but not limited to the risk of hardware, software and Internet connections, the risk of malicious software introduction, and the risk that third parties may obtain unauthorized access to information stored within your wallet.