A collaboration project between CNFT Creators
to support #TeamSeas ocean cleanup
Shockwaves mint has ended
Shockwaves Policy ID:
Shockwaves Contributor’s Token Policy ID:
How to mint Cardano NFTs
- Create a Shelley-Era Cardano wallet and fund it with enough ADA. Examples of compatible wallets include CCVault, Nami, and Daedalus.
- Never attempt to purchase an NFT from an exchange. They do not support them (and you can’t control your ADA staking)!
- Locate the “Send” tab in your chosen wallet, and identify the receiver/receiving address field.
- Return to this website, and click the Mint button.
- Click the copy button to copy the sale address to your clipboard, then paste the address into the receiver field. Enter 22 or a multiple of 22 up to 220 in the ADA amount field.
- After pasting any crypto address, you should always check to ensure the last few characters of the address match what you copied.
- Click send, double-check that the details are correct, then enter your spending password and click send again.
- Depending on Cardano network load, you should expect to see your NFT within a few minutes to a few hours. If your transaction was received after the minting window closed, or for an amount of ADA that is not a multiple of 22, you will receive a refund instead.
- To view your NFTs, go to Pool.pm and paste your receiving address into the search field.
Mint a Shockwaves Contributor’s Token
To mint your very Contributor’s Token(s), send multiples of ₳3 to the below address from a Shelley-era Cardano wallet.
DO NOT send ADA from an exchange!
You must use a Shelley-era Cardano Wallet.
The following will be refunded:
transactions for amounts that aren’t multiples of ₳3
requesting more tokens than you hold Shockwaves NFTs
transactions received after the claim window ends
200 million tons of plastic trash
are circulating in our marine environment
with 11 million added each year,
including 1.5 billion face masks in 2020.
But it’s not too late to fix this!
was able to remove
30 million pounds
of trash by January 1, 2022
with your help!